Red Velvet Waffle with Fresh Strawberries and Sour Cream
- 1 cup ready-made Red Velvet cake mix
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp beetroot powder (or pureed paste)
- ½ tsp vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- milk for finding
- cooking spray for greasing the waffle trays
- sour cream
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and slowly add yogurt and milk to make a smooth batter.
- Grease waffle trays with cooking spray and heat it. Spread the batter evenly and cook the waffles for 8-10 minutes. Remove gently and serve with sour cream and strawberries.
[This story and recipe is exclusive to FoodeMag dxb]