June 2016: We are so excited to announce our latest competition brought to you by Bicolored Apples from Europe.
Submit recipes that have been tried and tested by you along with a photo of your recipe. Tell us a bit about your recipe as we love to hear about what inspired the dish, it could be a firm family favourite, an unusual use of apples, or something you’ve developed especially for us – let your creative juices flow! Competition closes on Wednesday 29th June, 2016 and the winner will be notified by email. Claim your moment of fame – the best six recipes will be published here on our recipe pages for all to see!
Do share your wonderful recipes using APPLES for a chance to win one of three fabulous prizes:
A luxury weekend stay for two at Sofitel Dubai Palm Resort & Spa that include: 2 nights stay in a Luxury Sea View Room (breakfast and half board), a private cooking class followed by dinner with a set menu inclusive of soft drinks at Porterhouse Restaurant on one day and dinners on both days. The cooking class is from 15:00 pm until 17:30 pm, followed by dinner 17:30 pm onward. The prize doesn’t include lunches.
A Magimix Duo XL Juicer: It not only juices, but can shred and slice veggies too.
A smoothie maker and recipe book. Perfect for whipping up some healthy smoothies for you and the family.
Terms & Conditions:
- These conditions apply to the culinary competition (the competition) organized as a part of the Bicolored Apples From Europe Campaign.
- The competition is organized by FoodeMag dxb.
- By taking part in this competition you will be deemed to accept its conditions.
- All entries must be made online though the form placed in the competition subpage under Competitions.
- All entries must include the submission of one photo, a recipe, and a story connected with the recipe.
- All entries must include the use of APPLES as an ingredient.
- You can participate as many times as you wish as long as you complete the rules for each entry.
- The competition starts on Monday 13th June, 2016 and closes at midnight on Wednesday 29th of June, 2016.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges who will rank recipes and the use of apples, innovation and creativity. Social media sharing will be appreciated.
- There are three prizes which will be awarded by the jury: the main prize for the first place, second prize for second place, and consolation prize for the third place.
- The winners will be announced by Tuesday 5th July, 2016.
- The main prize “A Hotel Stay” must be redeemed before end of September 2016.
- The other prizes must be collected from FoodeMag dxb office (Impact Hub, Saaha Offices Block B, Level 3, Unit #304, Old Town Island, Dubai, UAE)
- By submitting your recipe you declare that you are the author and agree that FoodeMag dxb and/or the Bicolored Apples may publish the submitted recipe and the image on their websites and/or social media channels.
- The decision of the judges is final.
This competition is brought to you by Bicolored apples of Europe, promoting bicolored apples which have unique taste profiles as a result of their unique growing climate.
Do share and keep visiting our Facebook page for further updates on upcoming competitions.
A big THANK YOU to all of you who participated – we are overwhelmed with the participation! Congratulations to Vijitha Aruinayagam, Bahar Yeganeh and Zendy Marsam for winning the First, Second and the Third Prizes respectively. The six winning entries will be featured in our website and E-Magazine, so many congratulations to Sandy Edge, Naina Shakeb for your winning recipes!
Here’s our winning recipes ~
Other Posts on Bicolored Apples