Lavender Ice Cream
- 1 liter full cream milk
- ¼ cup lavender flower
- 200 gms condensed milk
- ¼ cup double cream
- 2 tbsp purple sugar syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp dried lavender flowers for serving
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add lavender flowers and simmer until it reduces to half.
- Strain the milk and discard the flowers.
- Mix condensed milk and cream.
- Let the mixture cool completely and then blend it. Churn in the ice cream maker until hard.
Add dried lavender flowers and top with lavender sugar. Serve immediately.
[This story and recipe is exclusive to FoodeMag dxb]