Ruby Red Raspberry topped Greek Yogurt and Ricotta
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup green grapes, seedless
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbsp pistachio
- 3-4 threads of saffron soaked in 1 tsp warm water
- 2 tbsp sugar (Stevie powder or sugar free)
- Mix half of the raspberry with honey and mash slightly with fork. Set aside.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with Ricotta gently and add half of the pistachios, saffron, raspberries, grapes and Stevie powder. Let it cool for 3-4 hours.
Serve in a bowl and top it up with honeyed raspberries and pistachios.
[This story and recipe is exclusive to FoodeMag dxb]