By Team FoodeMag: Competition Time! We are very excited to launch our new competition in collaboration with Cocosia Artisan Chocolate and will be organizing a special reader event next Sunday, on 11th February 2018, that will take you on a journey of chocolate learning and tasting! To join us on a delicious journey, a morning of appreciation for the fine ingredient Chocolate… all you have to do is click on the rafflecopter widget below and do the needful. Also, don’t forget to share your sweet love using the hashtag #ChocolateMeansCocosia! Here’s the recap of our earlier event at their boutique – a special chocolate morning that was made delicious and enlightening by Qudsia Karim, the passionate chocolatier and founder of Cocosia. Hot chocolate, savoury canapés, a tasting of a variety of artisan chocolates starting from single origin chocolates (from the dark to the darkest – literally, with 99% dark chocolate!) to a varied selection of infused ones – we embarked on an educational journey learning about the fine ingredient ~ Chocolate! Like a secret society meetup, we all gathered – our selected readers and guests, in Cocosia’s pretty chocolate boutique in Al Barsha to learn about chocolate. Chocolate may be one of our favourite heart-tugging ingredients, but it’s also an ingredient that we know the least about. It’s a very fine ingredient and has delicate properties and like a musical instrument that can only be fine tuned by an expert to produce the perfect tune, chocolate too requires adept handling and understanding. Not only were we delighted to learn that for every occasion and mood there can be an appropriate chocolate, but also there’s many of health benefits in good quality chocolate, specially dark chocolate which has flavanols that help in reducing blood pressure and hypertension and the antioxidants improve heart health, lower cholesterol and lower the risk of dementia. And we don’t disagree at all!
A chance for you to win a spot on our delicious chocolate morning!*
*Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is organized by FoodeMag dxb.
- By taking part in this competition you will be deemed to accept its conditions.
- All entries must be made online though the rafflecopter widget placed below in this page.
- You can participate only once and adhere to all the rules for each entry.
- The competition starts on Monday 5th February, 2018 and closes at midnight on Wednesday 7th February, 2018.
- The winner will be selected by the randomiser under www.rafflecopter.com. Social media sharing increases your chances of winning (please share via the rafflecopter widget).
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 7th February, 2018 at noon.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- *NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY: Please be advised that photos, video and audio footage will be taken at this event. By entering the event premises, you give consent to FoodeMag dxb to photograph and video record your presence at the event, and its subsequent release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by FoodeMag dxb and its partners.
You release FoodeMag dxb, its employees, and every person involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitising, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, video and audio recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web-casting, televising, or other publication of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by FoodeMag dxb or the person or entity designated to do so by FoodeMag dxb.
- The giveaway entails the winner an exclusive chocolate tasting at the boutique shop of Cocosia Artisan Chocolate in Al Barsha, on 11th February 2018 (10:00 am – 12:30 pm).
This competition is brought to you by Cocosia Artisan Chocolate. Do share and keep visiting our Facebook page for further updates on upcoming competitions.
Click here to enter the competition
Gift some edible love this Valentine’s Day! You can also buy Cocosia Artisan Chocolate online by clicking here.*
#TriedNTested: Some occasions call for clichés – like say, Valentine’s Day! Heart shaped chocolates, maybe personalised with the name of your loved one, or with a special message dedicated to your loved one… there are so many special things that we can think of. For you! We have tasted (almost) the entire selection of Cocosia’s artisan chocolates – you can opt for luxury gift boxes, choose the most exclusive Arabic flavours in your chocolates, infuse spices and herbs, or simply let the classic pralines do the talk.
Pricing: Cocosia Valentine Chocolate Box AED 147/16 pieces; Cocosia Chocolate Red Hearts AED 157.50/16 pieces; AED 45/6 pieces and all of them come packed in gorgeous velvet boxes and satin ribbons. To take a tour of Cocosia’s luxury range of hand crafted chocolates or to place an order, call +971 4 3950977, email to [email protected] or visit the website. *Products purchased online can only be delivered in Dubai and there’s a delivery cost of AED 20.
[Images & Video: Team FoodeMag; This is a paid campaign with Cocosia Artisan Chocolate. We have tried Cocosia products in our test kitchen and personally endorse the brand.]
Cocosia Artisan Chocolate
Open Saturday to Thursdays, 10:00 am – 09:00 pm
Shop 2 & 3, Rasis Business Centre Al Barsha 1, Behind MOE (parking available)
Tel no: +971 4 3950977