April 12, 2016
We are so excited to announce our latest competition with Bilberry where you can win a Scandinavian Dinner for 10 people worth AED 2,200 prepared by Chef Marta Yanci & FOODIAC at your own home. All you have to do is share your wonderful Bilberry and Blueberry recipes!
Interested in knowing how your menu will look like? There you go:
∼ CANAPES ∼
Marinated crab and cucumber canapes on pumpernikel bread
Salmon mini cakes with a pickled cucumber relish
∼ STARTER ∼
Homemade marinated salmon carpaccio, cranberries and lime
Mature cheddar cheese and onion jamin puff pastry
∼ MAIN COURSE ∼
Finnish meatballs with roasted baby potatoes
Vegansmorgastarta – a savoury cake with different fillings and covered with a cream cheese and avocado “frosting”
∼ DESSERT ∼
Apple cake with vanilla sauce
Terms & Conditions:
- ALL entries must be made on-line.
- ALL entries must include submission of a photo via the form below.
- ALL entries must include the use of bilberries or blueberries as an ingredient.
- You can enter as many times as you wish as long as you complete the rules for each entry.
- The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges who will judge recipes on the use of Bilberries/Blueberries, innovation and creativity.
- There is only one prize and the value of the prize is AED 2,200 and entitles a dinner for 10 persons prepared by Chef Marta Yanci from Marta’s Kitchen and chef service provided by Foodiac.ae that also includes a waiter upto 3 hrs.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- The competition closes at midnight on Thursday April 28, 2016 and the winner will be announced on Tuesday May 3, 2016. The prize must be redeemed before Monday June 6, 2016.
- By submitting your recipe, you agree that FoodeMag dxb and/or Bilberry.ae may publish this recipe and your image on their websites and/or social media channels.
This competition is brought to you by Berryfect which is a premium berry powder, made from bilberries grown under the Northern Lights and the midnight sun in wild forests in Finland. Berryfect powders are ground from whole juicy Bilberries. All the Bilberry’s nutritionally dense parts: juice, pulp, skin and seeds are used. You can read more on Bilberries here and try out our Bilberry recipes >>
Do share the love and keep visiting our Facebook page for further updates on upcoming competitions.… Kiitos Paljon!
[This competition is now closed. Congratulations to Roya Tarzaban for her winning recipe of Pistachio Crusted Lamb Chops!]
Other Posts on Bilberry