A festive drink developed by the ColsBrew team especially for the Festive Season. Get out your spices and whip up something quite exciting and indulgent for a Festive treat.
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml ColsBrew Black
- 30 ml cream
- 30 ml milk
- 1 tbsp of caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract with seeds
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 whole nutmeg or ½ tsp of ground nutmeg
- 3 coffee beans
- Separate eggs into whites & yolks. Place whites in a mixing bowl & whisk, adding half of caster sugar slowly until stiff white peaks formed.
- Add yolks to another bowl and add remaining caster sugar, cinnamon, & nutmeg. Whisk until pale.
- Add milk & cream, and ColsBrew Black to yolks & whisk until combined.
- Add egg whites to yolk mixture & gently blend.
- Pour into serving jug.
- Serve in a martini glass, dust with a grated nutmeg, a light dusting of cinnamon, and top with the coffee beans.
[ColsBrew Black is a Cold Brew Speciality Coffee – details about the coffee read here]
More Coffee stories here ~