September 2016: We are so excited to announce our latest competition brought to you by the latest culinary sensation in town – Carnival by Tresind!
Fun, quirky and delicious – that is how our our dining experience was at Carnival and now we are giving you a chance to experience the same with a giveaway for an exclusive Chef’s tasting menu for two. Experience Carnival and share your review with us – we are keen to exchange our notes of comparison! And do subscribe to our new YouTube channel and watch our video on Carnival, and enter this competition via the rafflecopter below.
A chance for you to win an exclusive Chef’s tasting menu for two, including cocktails!*
*Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is organized by FoodeMag dxb.
- By taking part in this competition you will be deemed to accept its conditions.
- All entries must be made online though the rafflecopter widget placed below in this page.
- You can participate only once and adhere to all the rules for each entry.
- The competition starts on Saturday 17th September, 2016 and closes at midnight on Friday 23rd of September, 2016.
- The winner will be selected by the randomiser under www.rafflecopter.com. Social media sharing increases your chances of winning (please share via the rafflecopter widget).
- The winner will be announced on Saturday 24th of September, 2016.
- The winner will be notified by email and each winner can bring one guest (aged above 18 years).
- By participating in this competition, you declare that you are above the age specified. FoodeMag dxb and/or Carnival by Tresind may publish images from the event on their websites and/or social media channels, so please inform the organisers beforehand if you don’t want to be included.
- The giveaway entails the winner an exclusive tasting menu for two with cocktail / mocktail (1 for each person). The winner must avail the giveaway within one week’s time of winning the contest. Confirmation of the reservation is based on availability.
This competition is brought to you by Carnival by Tresind.
Do share and keep visiting our Facebook page for further updates on upcoming competitions.
Other Posts on Carnival by Tresind