By Chef Jitin Joshi: We are proud that we have Chef Jitin Joshi, Executive Chef at Taj Dubai amongst us to help us chart our #BringBackBalance Campaign by sharing recipes from the Global Eatery Tesoro – all of them delicious, healthy and that can be recreated at our homes very easily. Do read more about Chef Jitin and Tesoro here.
- 400 gms chickpea, boiled
- 1 small beetroot
- 2 strawberries
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄4 bunch parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 2 tsp tahina
- 2 purple raddish
- 2 pinch zaatar
- 1 lavash bread, 15cm diameter
- Boil the beetroot until tender. Blend the chickpeas, beets, olive oil, tahini, garlic and salt.
- Pass through a sieve to make it smooth.
- Cut the strawberries, red onion, raddish and chop the parsley.
- Serve the hummus with the above ingredients on top along with a zaatar lavash bread, or any Arabic bread.
[Recipes, images and nutritional excerpts reproduced with permission from Tesoro, Taj Dubai]
More recipes from Tesoro ~